The Naked Blockchain Masterclass 1.0
- 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, 31st July, 2018 [Tuesday]
- BCoin.sg, Shenton Way, #25-02 Singapore 079120, Singapore
You may be wondering what Naked Blockchain Masterclass is. The Naked Blockchain Masterclass is nothing to do with something that you might be thinking about Naked beach or bar. ?
We are going strip down the Blockchain Naked in terms of Technology, Business & Opportunity so that you can learn why Blockchain is such a buzz in Newspaper, Social Media, TVs & almost everywhere.
Most Blockchain events either do not go into Hands-on practice where you really learn or do not start from the Fundamentals. We believe only seeing & listening is not understanding. This event is packed with many hands-on exercises and do not require any programing skills. Just bring down your laptop with power plug.
If you are programmer & want to learn how Blockchain Tech Stack is different from traditional Tech Stack in term of Frontend, Backend & DB Structure, this is the event you must come down. We’ll go through which technology from traditional stack represent which technology in Blockchain Stack.
Our previous event was very overwhelmed, and many people didn’t manage to register. So, Hurry up & Register asap before Tickets are GONE!
If you want to read more details such as Topics, Blockchain Experts & Organizations involved in the event, feel free to scroll down. If not, Hurry up & Register your seat Fast!
• What is Blockchain?
• Traditional VS Blockchain DB
• Different Data Structure
• What is cryptography?
• Peer-to-peer Network
• What is inside a Block?
• Hands-On Exercises
• How Cryptocurrency is related to Blockchain
• Type of Blockchain
• What is inside Blockchain Application?
• How blockchain is slowly taking over our daily’s life?
• Business Use Cases of Blockchain
• Which MNCs or Corporate are already in Blockchain
• How much revenue can Blockchain increase for your Business?
• Should you use Blockchain for your Business?
• How Web App is different from Dapp
• The Blockchain Technologies
• What is the difference between Web 2.0 & Web 3.0?
• Key differences between Private & Public Blockchain
• The Terminology in Blockchain & ICO World
Blockchain Application Hands-On
• What is MetaMask & Why Decentralized Exchange?
• Creating your own wallet & Installation of Plug-ins
• How to trade in Decentralized Exchange
• How to verify Transactions in Block Explorer in Real Time
• Online Web-based Hyperledger composer application
• Participants Setting up & Configuration
• Asset creation & assign ownership
• Listing in Blockchain System
• Bidding & Closing the asset
Opportunity in Blockchain Space
• Business Opportunity in Blockchain’s Wave
• Career’s Demand in Blockchain Development
• Non-Technical & Technical Path in Blockchain Space
• Top Blockchain Development Skills
• How much Blockchain Developer earn
• How much does it cost to start your own ICO?
• Blockchain Advocacy & Beyond by Crypto Valley Singapore (CVS)
Jack Hua, Myo – CEO of AlphaXLab & CTO of Kingston Blockchain Consortium (KBC)
Jack is a serial entrepreneur & built multiple startups in which one of it achieved half a million in revenue in its 1st year. He has been working on multiple ICO Projects such as Sozo, Axcite, FreshBids, Adrenaline Chain, Baxo & AladdinCoin from Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, Israel & Brazil. He also serves as CTO in KBC and advocating Blockchain Technology to Enterprises.
Rennie Sng – CEO of Crypto Valley Singapore
Rennie is an advocate of AI, IoT, Big Data, BlockChain Finance/Cryptonomics Specialist, Asia’s 1st Crypto Fund Advisor & Influencer. He is also Ex-Citibanker ranked Top 2% amongst his Citibanker peers and Assets Under Management circa USD 200,000,000. 17+ years global work experience largely divided between Banking & Finance and High Tech industries. He currently sits on the advisory boards of several VC seeded revenue generating companies.